CityStates: Medieval has announced a new test event to let users access the servers for beta purposes. Citing improvement and the addition of key features, the announcement also reminded users that the game may still need some more fixes.
City States: Medieval is a cross-platform game still in development, aiming to build a complete player-controlled blockchain economy. Since its establishment, the game has been promising, attracting blockchain community members.
CityStates has been doing a lot of beta testing, creating events to ensure users get a feel of the game and identify issues. As a result, there has been great improvement in performance and glitch fixing in the past couple of weeks, and a lot more features will be upgraded.
The buildings and other structures in the game still need to be of better quality, leaving much to be desired. The company looks forward to increasing its tester base to spot more flaws and make improvements based on average user reviews.
According to the information released by CityStates, the test event will not include all new features at first. User will notice vast changes as the event goes on, and feedback will be reviewed for consideration.
What New Features are in the Medieval Test Event?
- Improved Manual Combat: Users will have access to improved manual combat as new features have been added, with increased physics and quality gameplay.
- New Grass Tiles and Upgrade: Clans and physics of players with the environment have been upgraded, including the quality of the grass and a few other features, which will be revealed later in the event.
- Global Map: Players can access a global map with several other features in the test event. Those include scouting and global bandit camps.
- Scouting: Scouting will also be available on the map, and using this feature simply reveals the global map.
- Player Raids: Raids are activated, allowing users to set up mini-camps, attack other camps and raid towns to steal their resources.
- Missions: There will be map missions where players can join and play PVP missions, earning resources and rewards.
- Gladiator Arena: A gladiator arena has been added and allows players to test all environment features. All action here is PVE and will easily help the company fix faults. Additionally, players can borrow equipment for free and test all available features.
Who Will Have Access to the Medieval Test Event?
Access to the event will be granted gradually, starting with VIP pass holders and community testers on January 16, 2022. Golden pass holders will be granted access first, followed by silver pass holders shortly after. Bronze VIP pass holders will have access next as things get steady.
Followers of CityStates are very excited and are waiting on the release.
According to the memo released via Medium post, the test event will be partially P2E. As a result, users can gain and lose real HEX during the event. Unfortunately, only Windows OS users can participate in this test event. In later stages, different builds will be released as the event progresses.
What is CityStates?
CityStates Medieval is an empire-building, play-to-earn game still in development for mobile and desktop devices. However, the game is being created with uniqueness and finesse and is likely to be hugely successful when completely launched.
The most important part of the game is the unique play-to-earn concept which is different from most other blockchain P2E systems. Users look forward to the medieval event, expected to reveal new features added to the game.
Signing up is easy, as users only need an email address and username. One of the factors that set CityStates apart is that players trade resources independently, and developers do not determine prices.
Through trading and playing the game, users can gain profits which can be requested in payouts. Payments are made through cryptocurrency, but traditional payment methods are on the horizon.